My Midnight Moon | Art Galleries, Shows & Museums | Books | Movies | Restaurants/Eating Out | Travel & Tourist Attractions | Other
The Woolly Park
8th December 2013
"The Woolly Park"
This is in the park of The Wilson Home Trust, which is on the main road heading from Takapuna to Devonport. The Wilson Home Trust helps families with physically disabled children; part of the services they provide is the park that contains the various woollen creations shown in my photos.
- The Wilson Home Trust offical site
Yarn bombing/Wool Graffiti pages on my sites
- Wool Graffiti - my orginal page
- Woolly Poles - this has photos of the poles in my main page 18 months after they'd been put up
- The Woolly Park - this is in the park surrounding The Wilson Home Trust, a children's hospital
- The Woolly Tree - this was put up at the 2014 Devonport Arts Festival
Other Yarn bombing/Wool Graffiti pages not on my sites
- My Midnight Moon
- Art Galleries, Shows & Museums
- Restaurants/Eating Out
- Travel & Tourist Attractions