My Midnight Moon | Art Galleries, Shows & Museums | Books | Movies | Restaurants/Eating Out | Travel & Tourist Attractions | Other
Other Yarn Bombing pages
- The Woolly Park - this is in the park surrounding The Wilson Home Trust, a children's hospital.
- The Woolly Tree - this was put up at the 2014 Devonport Arts Festival.
20th December 2012
There have been a number of different types of wool based art or graffiti put up in various places in Devonport, but this is the first time I managed to get photos of them before they started getting weathered and stopped looking as nice as they did when they were first put up. I am hoping that I'll get photos of new ones as they are put up in Devonport.
I have a page that shows what they looked like about 18 months after they had been put up here - Woolly Poles.
Yarn bombing/Wool Graffiti pages on my sites
- Wool Graffiti - my orginal page
- Woolly Poles - this has photos of the poles in my main page 18 months after they'd been put up
- The Woolly Park - this is in the park surrounding The Wilson Home Trust, a children's hospital
- The Woolly Tree - this was put up at the 2014 Devonport Arts Festival
Other Yarn bombing/Wool Graffiti pages not on my sites
- My Midnight Moon
- Art Galleries, Shows & Museums
- Restaurants/Eating Out
- Travel & Tourist Attractions